Sunday, April 11, 2010

YYY??

YYY??
who can tell me the answer??
y like tat??
nobody can tell me the answer coz nobody know it except u!!
dun know wat r u thinking~ ><"
really wan to know it~
dun know wat izzit happened actually~
wan to ask u but i m nt dare...
n i dun know how to open my mouth too~!!
haiz...
my xin very luan u know~!! ><
dun know y like tat~ T_T
hurt...
y like tat??
dun wan to thk bout it~
but it still will come to my mind~ ><
n becoz of tat, i cant sleep at all~~~ ='(
haiz...
y u said the thgs before r nt same v the truth?? ><"
u know u make me cant sleep??
really hurt when i was saw it~ T_T
HURT HURT HURT HURT HURT HURT~
now to solve the problems is dun thk of u..
erm...
n dun put any hope on u...
let the time pass through n i believe i can 4get u~!!
not i can, is i MUST~!!
MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST~!!!
dun know y i m so care bout it!!
dun know y u will always on my mind...
so STUPID lerr u!!
GAN LIVY~!!
OMG~
GAN LIVY,y u can so fast "like tat" v some 1?? ><"
like tis u juz will make urself HURT n SAD only... T_T
haiz...
dun know how to do~
cant tell ppl oso... =(
arrgghhhhhh~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!
dun know wat can do... =(

No comments: